A few brave residents have tried it out and have found it a bit chilly but soon the water will be just right. It'll be pool season soon and we are busy preparing our pool areas for your enjoyment.
Residents are helping to keep the pool areas clean and neat and you are asked to help do the same when you and your guests use either pool. Please follow the Pool Rules (below) and consider using the skimming net (on a pole) to clean any debris you notice. Skimming poles are near the pool house hanging on the fence.
Be sure to pick up any trash and personal belongings when you leave, and be sure the gates are locked when you go.
NOTE: The north spa heating is not operational.
- All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. The Association and management does not assume responsibility for any accidents or injury in connection with such use. The members covenant and agree with the Association and management for and in consideration of the use of the pool as an added facility and other good and valuable consideration to make no claim against the Association and management for or on account of any loss or damage to life, limb or property sustained, and further to indemnify and save harmless both the Association and management from any claim arising out of injuries sustained by any guest of owners while using the pool.
- All persons use this facility at his or her own risk, and in conformance with all rules and regulations. Any person may be barred from the pool or pool area at the discretion of the Board of Directors for violation of rules and regulations or for any other reason which in his judgment constitutes a hazard to the person barred or to others or to the Association.
- Guests are welcome when accompanied by an adult resident. Please limit the number of your guests. Weekends and holidays are particularly popular pool usage times and residents have first priority. Your guest may be asked to leave the pool if the pool is overcrowded, by the authority of the Board of Directors committee. Guest allowance will be four (4) per unit family.
- Children under fourteen (14) years of age will not be allowed in the pool area without a responsible adult accompanying them. An adult is someone who is 18 or older.
- Only persons wearing proper swimming attire will be permitted in the pool area. Only swim suits or trunks are considered proper swimming attire (no cut-offs). Tee shirts may be allowed. Parents in street clothes will be allowed in the pool area to supervise their children while swimming. No black-soled shoes will be allowed anywhere in the pool area. Everyone with hair longer than three inches is requested to wear a bathing cap when swimming.
- Admission to the pool will be refused to all persons having a contagious disease or infection, skin, eye or ear condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or any other bandages of any kind will not be admitted.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool after suntan lotion or oil has been applied. (Please note that the north pool shower is not operational.)
- Expectoration, spouting of water, roughness and rowdyism will not be permitted. Do not push, dunk, or throw anyone in the water. No ball games, tag games, chicken fights, or running will be permitted in the pool area at any time. Organized games will be permitted.
- Personal conduct in the pool and shower area must be such that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized.
- No gum or breakable material such as bottles, glass or china will be permitted in the pool enclosure. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the pool enclosure. Any cans or trash must be placed in the trash can before you leave the pool area.
- Absolutely no animals of any kind are allowed in the showers or pool or surrounding pool area at any time. This is a Pima County Health Code requirement.
- The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible party.
- The Association will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to either breakdown or other operational difficulties and at the discretion of the Board of Directors or management firm.
- These rules may be revised or additional rules established at any time.
- Failure to comply with the above will result in action by the Board of Directors as stipulated in the Rules Enforcement Policy.
It is not our intention to deprive anyone of the use of the pool, but we are required to operate the pool in accordance with all City, County Health, and State Ordinances and Statutes.